Understanding EOS Camera Operations
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Ready to take the mystery out of Canon EOS camera operations? You're on the right course. Canon expert Jon Lorentz is your friendly guide to learning about key features and controls common to most current EOS DSLR cameras.
You'll start simply by powering up your DSLR. In no time, you'll be navigating menus, customizing the camera, and fine-tuning your exposure controls to create photos like a pro.
Once you watch this class, you'll never have to look at your EOS controls and ask, "I wonder what this one does?" Get buttoned-up on camera operations. It's easier than you think.
- Introduction (0:26)
- A Few Photo Fundamentals (4:00)
- Exploring the Menu (2:02)
- Camera Setup (6:07)
- All About Exposure (4:35)
- What is Image Control? (3:49)
- Adjusting Image Color (2:20)
- Working with Autofocus (4:19)
- Using Flash (2:17)
- Working with Live View (1:51)
- Shooting Video (2:02)
- Wrap Up (0:22)