The Beginner's Guide to DSLR Video
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course is for photographers who are comfortable with their camera and are looking to learn the basic operations and guidelines for working with its video features.
DSLR cameras can shoot impressive video…if you understand how. Whether you're a future YouTube sensation, aspiring Hollywood director or just want to capture a backyard birthday bash, top-notch video skills are a must. Canon Explorer of Light Lindsay Adler shares tips, tricks and advice to help you shoot video on your DSLR camera that looks and sounds great.
Learn how to:
- Use camera menus, settings and controls
- Work with natural or artificial lighting
- Avoid the five things that can ruin your video
- Improve your video with audio
- Edit with ease
Follow these simple lessons and discover how to use your camera to get better DSLR videos.
Lessons (Overall running time: 123:32)
- Introduction (3:00)
- Five Things That Can Ruin Your Video (3:56)
- Getting Set Up for Success (12:33)
- Capturing a Birthday Party Using DSLR Video (20:03)
- Ten Tips to Start Vlogging (6:17)
- Plan, Set Up and Capture an Interview (23:17)
- Plan and Capture an Engagement Shoot (14:25)
- Introduction to Editing (40:41)
FREE Standard (3-7 days) Shipping and Handling - Offer valid November 24, 2019 12:00 a.m. through December 31, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer excludes: Bulk Orders, Professional Printers and Large Format Printers. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.