Refurbished EOS M50 Mark II Body
Limited Manufacturer Warranty Included
$479.99 Out of Stock
The EOS M50 Mark II carries and builds on the strong performance of the popular EOS M50 with improvements that will be especially notable for content creators like vloggers and more. You still get the impressive image quality of the 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, power of the DIGIC 8 image processor, 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow motion video and more, along with some additional boosts. The autofocus locks onto the subject faster, and Eye Detection is improved so it recognizes the eyes and face further away. Eye Detection can now even be used during video with Movie Servo AF, and you can use both Eye and Face Detection during Servo AF. What you get is added versatility and stability to keep the subject(s) in focus and as the center of attention. For content creators, you can use the EOS M50 Mark II to livestream your content with built-in Wi-Fi®, and use with EOS Webcam Utility software for an easy webcam alternative. When a different angle is needed, you can shoot vertically in addition to horizontally, and the camera even offers clean HDMI output for high-resolution, high frame-rate streaming. When it comes to content, whether stills or video, the EOS M50 Mark II goes far beyond letting you just scratch the surface of your vision.
- * Shooting at 23.98p is possible. Shooting takes place by cropping pixels from the center of the sensor. Contrast detection AF is used. 4K movies are cropped.
- ** AF is fixed. Playback is 1/4 slow motion playback (29.97p).
- ^ Compatible with iOS® versions 12.4/13.7, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
- ^^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen.or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.
- ^1 The max AF area available when the following lenses are attached: EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM, EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM and some EF/EF-S lenses. When other lenses are attached, the AF area becomes smaller.
- *1 Vertical Video Support is available for playback on the following compatible smart devices: iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0. Vertical Video Support is not available when utilizing the live streaming service available with this product (on YouTube only).
- *2 Available when the image size is set to Full HD [1920x1080]. Camera shake may happen when handheld; it is recommended to use a tripod.
- *** The live streaming service available with this product is for live streaming on YouTube only. To use live streaming, you need to have an active YouTube account and an image.canon account. Please be aware that YouTube may change, stop, or terminate its services, including live streaming, at any time without notice. In accordance with YouTube's "Restrictions on live streaming" users must have a minimum of 1,000 channel subscribers in order to live stream from a mobile device (including camera products with live streaming capability). For up-to-date information from YouTube on restrictions, please visit https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2853834?hl=en. Canon makes no representations or warranties with respect to any third party product or service, including live streaming.