Printing Basics & Beyond
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Sometimes, capturing an image is just the beginning. Printing brings your photos to life!
Simply hitting the "print" button can deliver good results. But Canon Explorer of Light, Eddie Tapp, and Canon print expert Angelica Li will help you get the best results for your prints, crafts, keepsakes or everyday photos.
Get the most out of every print:
- Start by selecting the right printer.
- Find the best way to prep images for exposure and composition.
- Discover the powerful benefits of color management and calibration.
- Understand how to creatively enhance images.
- Get beautiful results easily with Canon inkjet printers, including the Canon PIXMA PRO-100.
Just like your camera, your photo printer is a powerful tool. It's time to get the most out of it.
This course will help amateur photographers navigate through the steps they can use to print their photos at home.
- Why Print? (7:46)
- Choosing the Right Printer (6:11)
- Which Images to Print (6:47)
- Prepping and Enhancing Your Image (7:55)
- Getting Beautiful Color, Part I: Keys to Color Accuracy (4:21)
- Getting Beautiful Color, Part II: The Importance of Color Management (2:36)
- Understanding Image Size (4:26)
- Choosing a Paper/Substrate (6:05)
- Time to Print! (9:31)
- Creative Inspiration (9:59)
- Wrap-Up (1:01)
FREE Standard (3-7 days) Shipping and Handling on all orders over $100 - Offer valid January 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. through December 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer excludes Canon Merchandise & Gifts and Large Format Printers. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.