Printing Basics & Beyond
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course will help amateur photographers navigate through the steps they can use to print their photos at home.
Sometimes, capturing an image is just the beginning. Printing brings your photos to life!
Simply hitting the "print" button can deliver good results. But Canon Explorer of Light, Eddie Tapp, and Canon print expert Angelica Li will help you get the best results for your prints, crafts, keepsakes or everyday photos.
Get the most out of every print:
- Start by selecting the right printer.
- Find the best way to prep images for exposure and composition.
- Discover the powerful benefits of color management and calibration.
- Understand how to creatively enhance images.
- Get beautiful results easily with Canon inkjet printers, including the Canon PIXMA PRO-100.
Just like your camera, your photo printer is a powerful tool. It's time to get the most out of it.
Lessons (Overall running time: 64:38)
- Why Print? (7:46)
- Choosing the Right Printer (6:11)
- Which Images to Print (6:47)
- Prepping and Enhancing Your Image (7:55)
- Getting Beautiful Color, Part I: Keys to Color Accuracy (4:21)
- Getting Beautiful Color, Part II: The Importance of Color Management (2:36)
- Understanding Image Size (4:26)
- Choosing a Paper/Substrate (6:05)
- Time to Print! (9:31)
- Creative Inspiration (9:59)
- Wrap-Up (1:01)