PIXMA TS6320 Black
Out of Stock
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
Auto Replenishment Service
How to enroll
1. Enroll by clicking the checkbox prior to your purchase of an eligible printer.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your service.
Click for more details
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Ink & Toner Automatic Replenishment Service
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/ SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.