PIXMA TS5020 Black Wireless
Here it is - the simple, easy-to-use, everyday printer that can handle all of your home printing needs, from detailed photos and crafting projects to crossword puzzles and coloring pages. The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer was built to handle it all while connecting to any of your devices using Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD Card, and even directly from the Cloud. Print quality is quite simply quite impressive, as the PIXMA TS5020 printer uses a five-individual ink system to print detailed documents and beautiful borderless photos. Plus, its intuitive user interface is easy to operate and its fast print times make quick work out of any task. The Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. We kept it simple because that's the way you like it. Available in black, gray, and white design options.
- Versatile Paper Support with the dedicated Rear Paper Tray.
- Inspire your creativity and print beautiful photographs and documents with the Five Individual Ink System.
- Effortless control with a 4-Way Directional Pad, 3.0" LCD & Enhanced User Interface.
- With the Canon PRINT app7 conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free - whether from the cloud5, on social media7 or on the go.
- Never wait for your prints with Fast Print Speeds13 up to 12.6 ipm black pages and 9.0 ipm on color pages.
- Print beautiful Borderless Photos7 effortlessly.
- Print photos right from your camera SD card with the built-in card reader, no computer needed!
- With Auto Power On/Off the PIXMA TS5020 is ready to print whenever you are.
- Print and Scan from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi® Support1.
- The PIXMA TS5020 home photo printer is the All-In-One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time.
specifications are subject to change without notice. all viewscreen and output images are simulated.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Android™ mobile device with NFC hardware running Android™ 2.3.3 or later, and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available of free at Google Play. Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open to use PIXMA Touch & Print.
- Compatible memory cards include SDTM Card, SDHCTM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card.
- Requires an Internet Connection.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android™ 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
- Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
- Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.