PIXMA TS3320 Red
Out of Stock
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
Auto Replenishment Service
How to enroll
1. Enroll by clicking the checkbox prior to your purchase of an eligible printer.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your service.
Click for more details
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Ink & Toner Automatic Replenishment Service
THE SIMPLE EVERYDAY WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
Welcome to simple printing with the PIXMA TS3320 All-in-One Printer. With an easy to replace 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System, improved setup using Wireless Connect1, and a Rear Paper Tray that makes reloading plain or photo paper quick and easy, and a flatbed scanner - the PIXMA TS3320 is more than your basic printer. In addition, the PIXMA TS3320 has the ability to print from your smartphone or tablet using AirPrint®2, Mopria® Print Service3, and the Canon PRINT app4 or from laptops and computers with built-in Wi-Fi®5.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 5"x7".
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app (Version 1.1), available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad and iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released in August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient, who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 3.5"x x3.5", 4" x 4" Square, 4" x 6" and 5" x 5" Square only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
- This feature requires the printer to be connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center (CICPC), an Internet connection, active 3rd party (social network or Cloud Storage) account, and a compatible Canon inkjet printer. Certain exceptions may apply.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the "IJ Scan Utility" or "IJ Scan Utility Lite" software.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
- Requires an active IFTTT account, the printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and an IFTTT 'applet' installed/enabled and required active account/service linked to the printer.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
- Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.