PIXMA TS302 Black Wireless
SIMPLE WIRELESS PRINTING WITH SMARTPHONE COPY
Meet the PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer, made for easy document printing using AirPrint1 and Wi-Fi®2. The PIXMA TS302 features Smartphone Copy, which allows you to scan and copy documents right from your smartphone using the Canon PRINT app3. The PIXMA TS302 is also compatible with XL ink cartridges - which can help save you money, print more when you need to, and extend the time between replacing ink cartridges.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac or ad capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media accountâs Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Specifications may change without notice.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 4"x6".
- Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4" x 6" and Square 5" x 5" only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
- Requires"Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.