PIXMA TR4720 Wireless All-in-One Printer Black
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
Auto Replenishment Service
How to enroll
1. Enroll by clicking the checkbox prior to your purchase of an eligible printer.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your service.
Click for more details
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Ink & Toner Automatic Replenishment Service
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 13.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 5.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device.
- Requires Android™ mobile device with Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device. The Mopria® experience is also available with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.5.5, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active 'Canon ID' available for free, and subject to 'Canon ID' Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
- PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ© printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.<br>
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
- Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android mobile devices with Android v4.4.2 or later to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
- This feature requires the printer to be connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center (CICPC), an Internet connection, active 3rd party (social network or Cloud Storage) account, and a compatible Canon inkjet printer. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the "IJ Scan Utility" or "IJ Scan Utility Lite" software.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard. Optical resolution scan is available with TWAIN Driver only.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.13.6 or later is recommended.
- Functions and features may vary by printer model. Scanning requires Chrome OS 89 or later.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or Canon website for details.
- As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has certified this printer as meeting the ENERGY STAR energy efficiency criteria through an EPA-recognized certification body.
- PIXMA Print Plan and Auto Replenishment Service sold separately and are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See https://www.usa.canon.com/print-plans for details.
- Print quality might be lower depending on the operating environment.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.