As a photographer, you take care to capture the best images possible and you want those images to look as good as you remember when you print them. The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer makes that possible with features that ensure incredible output. A new 10-color LUCIA pigment ink system features three black inks for amazing monochrome prints, and a Chroma Optimizer to ensure the inks lay smooth on the paper which reduces metamerism and bronzing. Since the Lucia inks are pigment based, your prints will have incredible longevity and phenomenal photo vividness.
The PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS5.1, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8/9/10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7/3 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.12 or later.
3. Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Results may vary depending on printer driver settings.
4. Photo print speed is based on the default setting of Canon genuine paper PP-201 or SG-201 using ISO/JIS-SCID N2. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc.
5. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Plain paper, Photo Stickers, Fine Art Paper "PhotoRag™" Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching," other Fine Art Paper.
6. Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
7. System requirements vary by application.
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.