PIXMA MG6620 Black Wireless
The PIXMA MG6620 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that offers a wide variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient. The Canon Print App 1 lets you easily print and scan photos or documents from just about anywhere using your compatible mobile device. Adding even more convenience is the PIXMA Touch & Print 2 feature, which lets you print a photo or document by simply opening PPS and touching your NFC compatible Android device to the printer. The new Easy-PhotoPrint+ 3 lets you print photos from any mobile device or PC with Internet access. With its wireless capabilities, memory card 15 feature and touch screen convenience, the MG6620 is a model of printing versatility.
2. Requires an Android mobile device with NFC hardware running Android 2.3 or later, and the Canon Print App, available for free at Google Play. PPS app must be open to use PIXMA Touch & Print.
3. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
4. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
5. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
7. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
8. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
9. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
10. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
11. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required for compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
12. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
13. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
14. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5,5S, 5C iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
15. Compatible memory cards include SDTM Card, SDHCTM Card, Memory Stick DUOTM and Memory Stick PRO DuoTM. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card and Memory Stick Micro.
16. DPS over IP compatible device required.
17. Print From Email service (the "Service") prints pdf and jpeg attachments only; emails are not printed. Printer and all email addresses from which an email may be forwarded via the Service must be registered with the Service. Service may not be available when traveling outside of the United States. For full details, including file size requirements, restrictions on attachments that can be printed, and adding members, see www.usa.canon.com/printfromemail.
18. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
19. Requires an Internet connection.
20. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
21. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
22. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
23. Internet Connection required during software installation.
24. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 or 10 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
25. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
FREE Photo Paper Variety Pack - Offer valid September 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. through September 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Offer excludes PIXMA TS9020 Bundle and PIXMA TS9020 Bundle. The Photo Paper Variety Pack consists of the following: 2 Packs of SG-201_5x7 20 Sheets and 2 Packs of PP-301 8.5x11 20 Sheets. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.