PIXMA MG5520 Black Wireless
The PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced wireless1 inkjet photo all-in-one printer with a smart design delivering a combination of high performance and real convenience. Print beautiful, borderless2 photos up to 8.5" x 11" and crisp documents with remarkable quality. The MG5520 offers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you only replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tanks for easy replacement. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5520 lets you preview your images before you print, and correct your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
The PIXMA MG5520 features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)4, which let you print photos and documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from popular select online Cloud services such as, Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. AirPrint5 allows you to print directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly1 from virtually anywhere around your house.
The MG5520 also offers wireless Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper and can reduce paper consumption by up to 50%, helping you to save money and the environment. Full HD Movie Print6 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS, Powershot digital cameras and Vixia camcorders into beautiful prints! The Auto Scan Mode7 recognizes the type of original you’re scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings automatically. Quick Start helps you get going fast - just press the power button and you can begin inputting commands in seconds. And a Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG5520 also comes with My Image Garden8 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print6, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden8 also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
specifications are subject to change without notice. all viewscreen and output images are simulated.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Android™ mobile device with NFC hardware running Android™ 2.3.3 or later, and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available of free at Google Play. Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open to use PIXMA Touch & Print.
- Compatible memory cards include SDTM Card, SDHCTM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDTM Card, miniSDHCTM Card, microSDTM Card, microSDHCTM Card.
- Requires an Internet Connection.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android™ 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734.Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to manual or our website for details.
- Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
- Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
Receive 3 FREE Gifts when you buy select All-In-One Inkjet Printers or Photo Inkjet Printers - Offer valid June 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. through June 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Free gifts include: 2 Packs of Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 5x7 (20 Sheets) and 1 Pack of Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - PP-301 - 4x6 (400 Sheets). Offer exludes MAXIFY, MegaTank, imageCLASS Laser, SELPHY, Professional Inkjet, and Refurbished Printers. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer is not valid on bulk orders. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.