PIXMA MG3620 Black Wireless
Recommended AccessoriesView All
The PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers convenience and simplicity for all your printing needs. Print and scan from almost anywhere around the house with its wireless capability. Save time and money with great features such as Auto duplex printing and Mobile Device Printing. The PIXMA MG3620 is amazingly convenient with many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app2 easily print photos and documents directly from your mobile devices. Enjoy printing from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch with AirPrint3, and from your Android devices with Mopria4 and Google Cloud Print.5 The PIXMA MG3620 allows you to print amazingly crisp and clear photos and documents thanks to a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi6 and the capability to print borderless photos up to 8.5" by 11." Additionally, XL ink cartridges allow you to print more documents and photos and replace the Ink cartridges less often.
2. Requires the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Certain functions require an internet connection. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported. Document printing for Android will be supported November 2013 or later.
3. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
5. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
6. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
7. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
8. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
9. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
10. DPS over IP compatible device required.
11. Requires a Windows RT compatible device and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
12. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
13. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
14. Requires an Internet connection.
15. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
16. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC".
17. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
18. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
19. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
20. Internet Connection required during software installation.
21. Requires "Canon Print Plugin" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
22. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
Notice: This product contains a new chemical formulation. Certain substances in this new formulation are subject to a Consent Order requiring export notification. For further details, please click here
Receive a FREE Photo Paper Plus Glossy II - PP-301 - 4x6 (100 Sheets) when you buy select PIXMA Printers with code PHOTOPAPER - Offer valid July 1, 2021 12:00 a.m. through July 31, 2021 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.