PIXMA MG2920 Black Wireless
Out of Stock
Affordable Wireless Printing at Home
The PIXMA MG2920 is a compact Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that offers real convenience and remarkable affordability. Copy, scan and print from virtually anywhere around the house with its wireless capability.5 And with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi,2 the MG2920 enables you to produce beautiful prints at home. The PIXMA MG2920 features the amazing convenience of the Canon Print App.6 The Canon Print App makes it easy to print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from just about anywhere. With the Cloud printing function you can print your files using select popular online Cloud services, such as, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox®, OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ from your mobile device using the free PPS app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. Additional features include Easy-PhotoPrint+, 11 a feature that makes it easy to edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access. The MG2920 also accommodates XL ink tanks, so you can enjoy more printing and fewer refills. Plus, the Auto Power On feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send something to be printed. The affordable PIXMA MG2920 brings quality printing home.
2. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
3. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
4. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
5. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon Print App, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
7. DPS over IP compatible device required. 8. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
10. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
11. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application.
12. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
13. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
14. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
15. Internet Connection required during software installation 16. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
FREE Creative Photo Paper Pack - Offer valid October 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. through October 31, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer excludes PFI Pro Series Inks and Maintenance Cartridges. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.