The PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer delivers a true photo lab quality experience at home. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at your desk up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi2 and five individual ink tanks. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. The iP4920 also lets you print on your CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs. You can even you turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos.
Have a whole new sort of fun with your images by adding new effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. Plus, printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found within the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. For added convenience the iP4920 can hold plain and photo papers at the same time while you enjoy computer-free photo printing via a PictBridge connection. So, you can print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder or camera phone.
3. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
4. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
5. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
6. Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
7. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 - 10.6.x.
Additional Disclaimers 8. System requirements vary by application. 9. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.