PIXMA iP110 and imageFORMULA P-215II Mobile Print & Scan Bundle
Out of Stock
Included in this Pack
Current Price $299.00 $224.00
- Works with Windows and Mac
- Dedicated card scanner for plastic and embossed card scanning
- Mobile and portable; compact and convenient
- “Plug-and-Scan” capability without loading scan drivers or applications
Current Price $249.99 $179.99
- The PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app easily lets you print photos or documents from your compatible mobile device. With the Cloud print function you can print directly from select online cloud services with your mobile device using the free PPS app.1
- Print wirelessly from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer almost anywhere around the house.2
- Easy PhotoPrint+ allows you to easily edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access.3
- 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi produces incredible resolution and detail in both business documents and photos.4
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon Print app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See https://www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See https://www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.