PIXMA G4210 Wireless
Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer
- Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed, ink levels maintained in all four reservoirs, and other factors. Up to 6,000 (black)/7,000 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5"x11".
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires a Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the included black and color ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
- Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4" x 6" and Square 5" x 5" only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
- Requires "Canon Print Plug-in" available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD6 or HDX7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
- PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft®Windows®10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration.
$100 Instant Savings - Offer valid February 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. through February 28, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.