PIXMA G2200 MegaTank
specifications are subject to change without notice. all viewscreen and output images are simulated.
- Page yield of ink bottles used for initial setup is lower then the replacement, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during the setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed and other factors. 6,000 (black) and 7,000 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the included black and color ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista SP2 or Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
- Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See Canon Support for details.
- Product box dimensions measured in horizontal box configuration.