Photo 101: How to Take Great Photos
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Ready to turn ordinary snapshots into remarkable photographs? Let Canon expert Rudy Winston take you beyond the basics with plenty of easy-to-follow tips.
Whether you're just getting started or you've taken pictures for years, Rudy's professional advice is designed to help you improve your photos right now:
- Begin by learning how to "see like a photographer."
- Discover the importance of subject, background, lighting, timing and composition.
- Understand some common challenges, such as how to freeze fast-moving subjects.
- Learn how to view light the way a camera does, and discover the importance of shadows.
It's never been easier to develop as a photographer. Whether you're using a smartphone, a point-and-shoot, or an advanced DSLR, this class will help you take much better pictures.
- Introduction (2:00)
- What Makes a Picture "Good"? (3:06)
- Common Challenges (7:08)
- Learn to "See" Light (6:40)
- The Magic of Shadows (4:40)
- Keys to Better Composition (8:53)
- Surroundings, Backgrounds & Distractions (5:53)
- Improve Your Timing (7:05)
- Technology & Technique (9:30)
- Wrap-Up (4:48)