Photo 101: How to Take Great Photos
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course is for photographers who are just starting out and want to learn tips and techniques to help improve the quality of their pictures.
Ready to turn ordinary snapshots into remarkable photographs? Let Canon expert Rudy Winston take you beyond the basics with plenty of easy-to-follow tips.
Whether you're just getting started or you've taken pictures for years, Rudy's professional advice is designed to help you improve your photos right now:
- Begin by learning how to "see like a photographer."
- Discover the importance of subject, background, lighting, timing and composition.
- Understand some common challenges, such as how to freeze fast-moving subjects.
- Learn how to view light the way a camera does, and discover the importance of shadows.
It's never been easier to develop as a photographer. Whether you're using a smartphone, a point-and-shoot, or an advanced DSLR, this class will help you take much better pictures.
Lessons (Overall running time: 58:23)
- Introduction (2:00)
- What Makes a Picture "Good"? (3:06)
- Common Challenges (7:08)
- Learn to "See" Light (6:40)
- The Magic of Shadows (4:40)
- Keys to Better Composition (8:53)
- Surroundings, Backgrounds & Distractions (5:53)
- Improve Your Timing (7:05)
- Technology & Technique (9:30)
- Wrap-Up (4:48)
Save 30% Instantly - Offer valid January 18, 2019 12:00 a.m. through January 21, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.