Photo 101: How to Take Great Photos
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Ready to turn ordinary snapshots into remarkable photographs? Let Canon expert Rudy Winston take you beyond the basics with plenty of easy-to-follow tips.
Whether you're just getting started or you've taken pictures for years, Rudy's professional advice is designed to help you improve your photos right now:
- Begin by learning how to "see like a photographer."
- Discover the importance of subject, background, lighting, timing and composition.
- Understand some common challenges, such as how to freeze fast-moving subjects.
- Learn how to view light the way a camera does, and discover the importance of shadows.
It's never been easier to develop as a photographer. Whether you're using a smartphone, a point-and-shoot, or an advanced DSLR, this class will help you take much better pictures.
This course is for photographers who are just starting out and want to learn tips and techniques to help improve the quality of their pictures.
- Introduction (2:00)
- What Makes a Picture "Good"? (3:06)
- Common Challenges (7:08)
- Learn to "See" Light (6:40)
- The Magic of Shadows (4:40)
- Keys to Better Composition (8:53)
- Surroundings, Backgrounds & Distractions (5:53)
- Improve Your Timing (7:05)
- Technology & Technique (9:30)
- Wrap-Up (4:48)