On Location in NYC: Improving your Travel Photography
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Instagram icon Natalie Amrossi (known as @misshattan) reveals her singular take on travel photography as she helps you get the most out of photo opportunities—whether you're right in your hometown or a different continent.
Natalie shares her tips, advice and secrets to bring out the best in every place you visit:
- Discover how to find the best locations at every destination
- How to select the best camera for the trip
- Compositional tips for perfect angles and perspectives
- Camera settings that make great places look even greater
- The proper approach to street scenes, portraits and cityscapes
- Managing images on-the-go with your mobile device
Soon, you'll be capturing images that document not only just a trip, but a remarkable adventure.
This course is for photographers who are comfortable with their camera and want to learn tips and techniques on how to take better, more memorable travel photos.
- Introduction (0:55)
- A Little Research Goes a Long Way (3:34)
- Arrival and Prep (2:41)
- Traditional (and not-so-traditional) Iconic Travel Shots (5:42)
- Looking for Unique Details (5:13)
- Tips for Capturing Nighttime Cityscapes (4:03)
- Indoor Photography Challenges…and Opportunities (5:01)
- Street Photography and Environmental Portraits (7:08)
- After Your Trip - What Next? (2:33)
- Thank You! (0:37)
FREE Standard (3-7 days) Shipping and Handling on all orders over $100 - Offer valid January 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. through December 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer excludes Canon Merchandise & Gifts and Large Format Printers. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.