On Location in NYC: Improving your Travel Photography
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course is for photographers who are comfortable with their camera and want to learn tips and techniques on how to take better, more memorable travel photos.
Instagram icon Natalie Amrossi (known as @misshattan) reveals her singular take on travel photography as she helps you get the most out of photo opportunities — whether you're right in your hometown or a different continent.
Natalie shares her tips, advice and secrets to bring out the best in every place you visit:
- Discover how to find the best locations at every destination
- How to select the best camera for the trip
- Compositional tips for perfect angles and perspectives
- Camera settings that make great places look even greater
- The proper approach to street scenes, portraits and cityscapes
- Managing images on-the-go with your mobile device
Soon, you'll be capturing images that document not only just a trip, but a remarkable adventure.
Lessons (Overall running time: 36:07)
- Introduction (0:55)
- A Little Research Goes a Long Way (3:34)
- Arrival and Prep (2:41)
- Traditional (and not-so-traditional) Iconic Travel Shots (5:42)
- Looking for Unique Details (5:13)
- Tips for Capturing Nighttime Cityscapes (4:03)
- Indoor Photography Challenges…and Opportunities (5:01)
- Street Photography and Environmental Portraits (7:08)
- After Your Trip - What Next? (2:33)
- Thank You! (0:37)