On Location in NYC: Improving your Travel Photography
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Instagram icon Natalie Amrossi (known as @misshattan) reveals her singular take on travel photography as she helps you get the most out of photo opportunities—whether you're right in your hometown or a different continent.
Natalie shares her tips, advice and secrets to bring out the best in every place you visit:
- Discover how to find the best locations at every destination
- How to select the best camera for the trip
- Compositional tips for perfect angles and perspectives
- Camera settings that make great places look even greater
- The proper approach to street scenes, portraits and cityscapes
- Managing images on-the-go with your mobile device
Soon, you'll be capturing images that document not only just a trip, but a remarkable adventure.
This course is for photographers who are comfortable with their camera and want to learn tips and techniques on how to take better, more memorable travel photos.
- Introduction (0:55)
- A Little Research Goes a Long Way (3:34)
- Arrival and Prep (2:41)
- Traditional (and not-so-traditional) Iconic Travel Shots (5:42)
- Looking for Unique Details (5:13)
- Tips for Capturing Nighttime Cityscapes (4:03)
- Indoor Photography Challenges…and Opportunities (5:01)
- Street Photography and Environmental Portraits (7:08)
- After Your Trip - What Next? (2:33)
- Thank You! (0:37)