Multifunction Inkjet Printers for Small Businesses
Fast, innovative, and efficient. Canon MAXIFY Wireless Small Office Business Printers are top performers, just like you. Designed for small and home office environments, our MAXIFY Printers feature advanced inkjet technology to keep your business running smoothly. No matter the demand, our extensive line of small office business printers provides high-quality, cost-effective document printing, suitable for a wide range of professional needs. Read MorePrint invoices, business reports, proposals, and more with the MAXIFY’s large paper capacity, capable of holding up to 500 sheets of paper, or one full ream. Combined with high ink yields and fast printout speeds — as fast as 6 seconds1 from start-up — you’ll cut back on printing costs and maintain fewer cartridge changes, allowing you to focus more on what matters most: your business. For added efficiency, our MAXIFY range also boasts Single Pass Duplex copying and scanning, enabling you to copy and scan two-sided documents simultaneously, with the push of a button. At Canon, we understand running a business is tough. Equip your small or home office with a MAXIFY Printer to keep your productivity and workflow at peak performance.
With Canon MAXIFY Office Inkjet Printers, your business goals are our top priority. Featuring sleek designs and an easy-to-use interface, our MAXIFY Printers deliver reliable, professional-quality results to match your small or home office needs. Print important business documents that showcase crisp, black text and vivid colors, thanks to our innovative Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system. Read MoreDeveloped with business printing in mind, these pigment inks are highlighter and smudge-resistant — meant to impress even the toughest critics. When deadlines start to pile up, turn to the MAXIFY’s high-volume, high-capacity performance to keep up with the most demanding workloads. You’ll be able to tackle any project, large or small, with impressive monthly print duty cycles of up to 30,000 pages per month.5 And, with 100% US-based customer service and support, connect easily to our dedicated technicians to keep your equipment — and your business — working at full force.
At Canon, we take great strides to protect the environment and create a greener, more sustainable future. This means working around the clock to develop environmentally-conscious products that not only reduce carbon footprint, but produce professional, high-quality documents that meet your unique business demands. Canon MAXIFY Printers are the economical, eco-friendly choice for your thriving small or home office business. Read MoreHonored with nationally recognized awards, including ENERGY STAR® certification, our MAXIFY Printers demonstrate a deep and unwavering commitment to environmental excellence. Choose energy-saving features such as Automatic Duplex Printing to conveniently print double-sided business documents, keeping waste to a minimum. Conserve energy by activating the Auto Power Off/On function to reduce power when your machine is not in use. You can even create a customized Power Schedule to monitor or lower your office’s energy consumption. With MAXIFY, our products are jam-packed with sustainable, energy-efficient solutions to help you preserve power and money — all without sacrificing quality or performance.
In an age of rapidly changing digital technology, it’s more important than ever to stay wirelessly connected to your business, wherever you go. Canon MAXIFY Small Office/Home Office Printers make it effortless to print, copy, scan, and share your business documents from virtually anywhere. Whether you’re working from home or with colleagues at the office, our MAXIFY range offers a number of ways to stay connected. Read MoreSimply sync your device to a computer, mobile device, tablet, or USB flash drive to print exactly what you need, when you need it. Wirelessly print6 from your favorite smartphone or tablet using platforms such as the Canon Print App7 or Apple AirPrint™8 to share memos, brochures, reports, and more from the palm of your hand. With built-in Ethernet connectivity, conveniently manage your device on your office’s network — plus, check paper levels, ink status, and printer information through the MAXIFY’s innovative Management Information Base (MIB) technology. And, with Google Cloud Print™9 capabilities, you can print documents from cloud-based services such as Google Docs™, Evernote®, and Dropbox® to meet any deadline, anywhere. When business moves fast, keep up with its changing pace by connecting to a MAXIFY Printer for all your small or home office needs.
Check out these helpful tips from industry experts.
1. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF,the printer may switch to “waiting mode“ in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
2. High Page Yield calculated when using Canon Genuine XL Ink Tanks.
3. Scan to Concur requires a valid Concur account. Scanned files have a 10MB volume limit, with a 100 page maximum. Multiscan not available, receipts uploaded to Concur Cloud.
4. PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft®Windows®10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
5. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
6. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
7. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
8. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
9. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.