Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer
Recommended AccessoriesView All
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. Depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF, the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria® Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA/MAXIFY printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria® experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria® Print Service from Google Play.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/600 inch at minimum.
- Scan to Concur requires a valid Concur account. Scanned files have a 10MB volume limit, with a 100 page maximum. Multiscan not available, receipts uploaded to Concur Cloud.
- ADF scan speeds are the average of scESAT30secA in "ADF Productivity Measurement" test, ISO/IEC 17991:2015. Scan to network folder speeds with ADF are the average of scEFTP30secF in "Scan to Network Folder Productivity Measurement" test, ISO/IEC 17991:2015. ADF scan speeds/Scan to network folder speeds with ADF will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity etc. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (Approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF, the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed varies depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1. The number of pages able to be kept in memory will vary based on remaining memory capacity and document complexity.
- Requires an Internet connection.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with factory-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
- Available from printer driver and fax driver only. XPS drive is not supported for Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or our website for full details.
- Requires a Windows RT compatible device with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 and the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store.
- PosterArtist Lite software v2.60.00 is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft® Windows®10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista®, and only compatible with Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.4Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.