Out of Stock
A Vital Investment for Growing Your Business
The new Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer gives you the power to work fast and smart - so you can accomplish all you need. Tailored to the needs of smaller offices, it delivers crisp, colorful prints of all your business documents - quickly and cost-effectively.
The MAXIFY MB5320 is elegantly efficient. Designed to help your business save time and money and enhance productivity, it boasts a quick first printout time and fast multi-page copying thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes quick work of double-sided jobs by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided documents. Built to handle big jobs, its duplexing ADF accommodates up to 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets - a full ream of plain paper. When you want to be instantly ready for any job, just load 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and 250 sheets of plain paper in the other. The ink tanks deliver a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to high quality, low-cost prints.
With the Canon Print App,1 it's easy to share and print information directly from your compatible tablet or smartphone via select popular Cloud services like Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Microsoft® Drive™, Dropbox® and more.
2. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
3. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
5. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
6. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
7. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/600 inch at minimum.
8. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
11. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
12. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with Windows RT devices.
13. Requires an Internet connection.
14. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with factory-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or XP.
15. Available from printer driver and fax driver only. XPS drive is not supported for Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2.
16. Internet Connection required during software installation.
17. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
18. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 and ISO/IEC 24712 test pattern
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents continuously from the ADF, the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several seconds after each scan in order to prohibit overheating the paper feeding mechanism of the ADF. The timing of "waiting mode" may vary depending on scan settings. With default settings the printer will switch to "waiting mode" after approximately 80 sheets of continuous paper feeding.