Out of Stock
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
Auto Replenishment Service
How to enroll
1. Enroll by clicking the checkbox prior to your purchase of an eligible printer.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your service.
Click for more details
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Ink & Toner Automatic Replenishment Service
Recommended AccessoriesView All
1. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF,the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
2. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.