The LX-MH502Z projector combines long-lasting laser projection with 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution and 5000 lumens of brightness for compelling image quality that will help keep your audiences engaged.
Ideal for a variety of fields and applications, the LX-MH502Z projector delivers convenience and high performance for education, corporate and more. Whether used in classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms or digital signage, the projector can help bring your content to life.
Laser Projection for Simplified Maintenance
The laser light source offers a long projection life of up to 20,000 hours*1, making it both dependable and durable. Because there are no lamps or filters to replace, the LX-MH502Z can run continuously and virtually maintenance-free. Easy to power on and off quickly, the projector also offers excellent operability.
High-resolution & High Brightness Image Quality
Featuring 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution, the LX-MH502Z provides big-screen projection of up to 300 diagonal inches*2. Combined with 5000 lumens and a high 50,000:1*3 contrast ratio, the projector delivers a clear and bright image, even in challenging environments. To help maximize image quality and match the projected content, a range of Preset Image Modes are provided, including Standard, Presentation, sRGB, Cinema, DICOM Simulation*4 and two customizable user modes.
With its compact and lightweight design, the LX-MH502Z offers highly flexible installation. Its generous lens shift (±60% vertical, ±23% horizontal) and wide throw ratio of 1.36 - 2.18:1 also ensure convenience whether the projector is placed in classrooms or conference halls. 360° positioning means landscape and portrait orientations are possible, which is ideal for digital signage in retail outlets and museums.
The LX-MH502Z also provides versatile connectivity with a variety of inputs. Dual HDMI ports are available, as well as HDBaseT™ which helps simplify your connections with non-compressed HD video, audio and control signals that can be transmitted utilizing a single Ethernet cable over long distances of up to 328 feet. The projector is also compatible with Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery, which helps users minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
Peace of Mind
Backed by Canon's award-winning Professional Service & Support, the LX-MH502Z includes the Canon 5-Year Laser Projector Limited Warranty.
- This is an estimated value, actual hours may vary depending on usage and environment. This is not a guarantee of the life span of individual laser diodes.
- Maximum image side when Wide: 60 - 300" or Tele: 60 - 200".
- Full white, full black, Image mode set to presentation. Light source turns off when full black is projected. Dynamic contrast ratio.
- This projector includes a DICOM Simulation Mode. It has not been cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
- Programs and service offerings subject to change without notice. For complete details, including terms and conditions for each program, or to learn more about Service and Support offerings for Canon professional projectors, please contact a Canon sales rep or call 1-800-OK-CANON.
- Air vents should not be blocked. See User Manual for recommended installation.
- A third-party stand must be used for portrait orientation. Do not place the projector directly on the floor.