imageCLASS MF249dw All in One, Monochrome, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF249dw laser printer offers high quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF249dw has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1 in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, all mode duplexing right out of the box allows you to save on paper and related costs. The tiltable, touch LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can also customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features.
The imageCLASS MF249dw has wireless connectivity7, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct capability8, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. The MF249dw is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint®
The imageCLASS MF249dw supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to provide printing versatility. You can also send scanned documents and forward received faxes through email or file server. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered6. The imageCLASS MF249dw uses less than 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137.
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit Canon Mobile Apps. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
$60 Instant Savings - Offer valid April 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. through April 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.