imageCLASS D1520 Multifunction Laser Copier
The Canon imageCLASS D1520 offers 3-in-1 functionality and feature-rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any small office or home office environment.
The 3-in-1, Canon imageCLASS D1520 has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With so many easy to use features, such as the intuitive 3.5 inch Color Touch LCD Display, various mobile solutions and security features, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute1 in black and white with a quick first print time of 6.3 seconds or less2. The machine features legal-sized platen glass for copying and scanning a variety of paper sizes. Eco friendly, all mode duplexing right out of the box allows you to save on paper and related costs. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page.
The D1520 is equipped with a variety of easy to use mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint®6, Mopria™ Print Service7 and Google Cloud Print™8. The Canon PRINT Business5 app allows users to print to and scan from the device to compatible iOS or Android devices.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. Secure Print helps keep confidential documents safe. Using USB Direct Print, you can easily print from and scan to your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
The intuitive 3.5-inch Touch LCD Display allows users to navigate through the menu seamlessly. The wide screen and color display is user friendly and easy to read.
Your paper handling requirements are covered with the front-loading 500-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet DADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and additional optional 500-sheet paper cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit U1), for a total paper capacity of 1,050 sheets.4
The D1520 uses less than 2 watts in Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 120 Black.
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit Mobile Apps. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria™ Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print™ requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.