imageCLASS D570 Multifunction Laser Copier
The 3-in-1, Canon imageCLASS D570 offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. The imageCLASS D570 has print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features such as the tiltable LCD panel and various mobile solutions, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1 in black and white with a quick first print time of 6 seconds or less2. Eco-conscious, duplex print saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions. The tiltable, 5-line, black and white LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu easily, and you can also customize your home screen to quickly access your most commonly used features. The imageCLASS D570 has wireless connectivity5, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability6, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business7, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10. Using the Canon PRINT Business7 app, you can also scan hardcopy originals. The imageCLASS D570 copier supports host-based UFR II LT and PCL 5e/6 languages to provide printing versatility. Using ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette and 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered4. The imageCLASS D570 uses approximately 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. The imageCLASS D570 uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137 (yields 2,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing..
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
$60 Instant Savings - Offer valid July 5, 2020 12:00 a.m. through July 18, 2020 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.
FREE Standard Shipping (3-7 Day) When You Spend $100 or more on Laser Printers - Offer valid July 5, 2020 12:00 a.m. through August 1, 2020 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.