Get in the Game: Winning Youth Sports Photography
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
No-sweat family sports photography starts here. With some simple instruction, you can capture your MVPs in action. Host Damian Strohmeyer, Canon Explorer of Light with over 70 Sports Illustrated covers to his credit, will show you his winning tips and advice to become an all-star at capturing all the action, drama and emotion.
Find out how to:
- Set up and position your camera for championship photos
- Pick the lens that fits the game
- Make autofocus your favorite teammate
- Compose shots for "peak" action
Get into the game and learn how to take first-place photos of your child's sports and activities.
This course is for amateur photographers who are comfortable with their camera and want tips on getting crisp, clean shots of kids playing indoor or outdoor sports.
- Introduction (2:06)
- What Makes a Photo a "Keeper?" (5:21)
- Camera Settings (9:29)
- Finding the Right Lens (6:11)
- Capturing your Fast Players with Autofocus (6:10)
- Framing the Shot (6:01)
- Location, Location, Location (6:06)
- Practice Makes Perfect (5:01)