Megatank Inkjet Printers
Same Canon quality, just a lot more of it
Ink is equivalent to 30 conventional ink cartridge sets.1
Refillable Ink Tanks
Looking for a quick way to keep tabs on your ink supply? Our PIXMA MegaTank Inkjet Printers are designed with clear, front-mounted reservoirs that allow you to check and monitor ink levels with one simple glance. Each refillable ink tank offers a no fuss, no muss approach, with easy-to-open caps that are spill-resistant for maximum usability and convenience.
Versatile Printing, Catered to Your Needs
Whether you're looking for a single-function printer or an all-in-one powerhouse, our PIXMA MegaTank Inkjet Printers cater to a wide range of needs, from basic printing and copying capabilities to more advanced functions, such as scanning and faxing. Designed with front-facing, refillable ink tanks, easily install and replenish the ink you need, without disrupting your workflow. Select models also feature wireless connectivity, linking up to Wi-Fi3, Apple AirPrint4™, Google Cloud Print5™, and the Canon PRINT App6 for a smooth transition, no matter the device.
- 30 ink cartridge sets is based on print yield of the included black and color ink bottles as compared to the following standard-capacity cartridge sets: PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge and CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge as of August 2016.
- Page yield of included ink bottles used for initial setup is lower than the replacement ink bottles, as a certain amount of ink is consumed to fill into the print head during the setup (charging the print head initially). Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup. Page yield of color inks is an average yield of cyan, magenta and yellow inks combined. Page yield varies significantly depending on content printed and other factors. Up to 6,000 (black) / 7,000 (color) printed page yields are approximate, based off document pages printed.
- Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.