- Refurbished EOS Digital SLR and M Series Digital Cameras\
- EOS Rebel T3 Black EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit Refurbished
EOS Rebel T3 Black EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit Refurbished
Out of Stock
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
The Beauty of Simplicity.
Perfect for photographers ready to make the move to digital SLR photography, the new EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EOS Rebel T3 is as beautiful as the pictures it takes.
Canon's CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. It offers many of the same new technologies to maximize each pixel's light gathering efficiency that were first seen with the professional EOS-1D Mark III model. It's an APS-C size sensor (22.2 x 14.8mm), and there's an effective 1.6x increase in the lens's marked focal length when attached.
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
The improved DIGIC 4 Image Processor ensures that images are captured, processed and saved with remarkable speed. The EOS Rebel T3 DSLR's new 3:2 multiple aspect ratio, in-camera RAW image processing, creative filters, image resizing and provided S2 and S3 image-recording quality are all possible thanks to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. With dazzling results, the new DIGIC 4 Image Processor also works to capture and process data of images shot at 12.2 Megapixels at 3.0 fps, as well as 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, enhanced Face Detection Live mode, Full HD video recording, Auto Lighting Optimizer and Lens Peripheral Optimization.
Excellence from Dawn to Dusk
With a broad range of ISO settings, the EOS Rebel T3 enables shooting from sunrise to sunset and helps ensure capture of the finest detail. With enhanced high-sensitivity optimization, subjects can be captured clearly and easily at high shutter speeds without flash, with minimized blur and noise. In bright scenes, especially long exposures in daylight, optimal exposure can be achieved with a fully open wide-diameter lens, no dark filter needed.
High Definition Made Easy
The EOS Rebel T3 DSLR's expanded repertoire of technologies includes shooting video in brilliantly clear, exactingly sharp high definition for playback on your HDTV! Shooting at 1280 x 720 at 30 (29.97) or 25 frames per second, HD video can be taken immediately through the EOS Rebel T3 camera's intuitive operation and layout. Parameters for white balance and picture style are already set — just grab and go!
The EOS Rebel T3 has a high-precision, 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point. The 9-point AF system uses both normal and high-precision focus depending on the aperture and available light. The 9 focus points can be chosen automatically or manually selected.
Accurate Metering for Perfect Exposure
The EOS Rebel T3 features Canon's newest Dual-layer sensor, with 63 zones. By measuring not only the amount of light, but also taking into account color and luminosity, this new system delivers a very high level of accuracy for better results every time.
Speedy, Precise Operation
The EOS Rebel T3 operates with such effortless speed that operation is nothing short of intuitive. With instant startup times, speedy autofocus and minimal shutter lag, the EOS Rebel T3 is one of the fastest cameras available today. It can shoot up to 3.0 fps (frames per second), in bursts of up to approximately 3 JPEGs or 2 RAW files, so you won't miss a shot.
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Qualified
An online resource offering digital imaging education and photo and video sharing capabilities exclusively for registered owners of qualified Canon products. Members can read up on topics related to their products, how-to articles, and more.
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera with built-in flash
SD/SDHC/SDXC card, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, or via Wireless LAN (Eye-Fi card*))
*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.
Approx. 22.0 mm x 14.7 mm
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses
(35mm-equivalent focal length is approx.1.6x the lens focal length)
Canon EF mount
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Effective pixels: Approx. 12.20 megapixels
Total pixels: Approx. 12.60 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
- Fluorine coating on the top surface.
Dust Deletion Feature
(1) Manual cleaning
(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not included.
Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.30
(1) Large: Approx. 12.20 Megapixels (4272 x 2848)
(2) Medium: Approx. 6.30 Megapixels (3088 x 2056)
(3) Small: Approx. 3.40 Megapixels (2256 x 1504)
(4) S2: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5) S3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
(6) RAW: Approx. 12.20 Megapixels (4272 x 2848)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
Images record directly to the SD card. Creating new folders and selecting folders in the card possible.
Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset.
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
Provided (RAW + JPEG)
sRGB, Adobe RGB
Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3
Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom (Custom WB)
Auto White Balance
Auto white balance with the image sensor
Color Temperature Compensation
White balance correction: ±9 levels
White balance bracketing: ±3 levels in single-level increments
Blue/amber direction or magenta/green direction possible
Color Temperature Information Transmission
Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)
Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95% (TD)
Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1 m-1 (dpt))
Approx. 21 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
Dioptric Adjustment Correction
Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror (transmittance: reflectance ratio of 40:60)
1) AF information (AF points, focus confirmation light)
2) Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, AE lock, exposure level, exposure warning)
3) Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
4) Image information (Highlight tone priority, Monochrome shooting, maximum burst, white balance correction, SD card information)
Depth Of Field Preview
No depth-of-field preview button (Enabled with C.Fn-8-5 and pressing SET)
TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
9 Points (center AF point is cross-type vertical-line sensitive f/5.6)
AF Working Range
EV 0 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF (Switches between One-Shot AF and AI SERVO AF automatically)
AF Point Selection
(1) Manual selection
(2) Auto selection
Selected AF Point Display
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor
AF Assist Beam
1) Intermittent firing of built-in flash.
2) Effective range: Approx. 4 m/13.1 ft at center, approx. 3.5 m/11.5 ft at periphery.
- With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
- Compatible with 320EX, 270EX II and 270EX AF-assist beam (intermittent flash firing).
63-zone SPC TTL metering with selectable modes
- Evaluative metering (linkable to all AF point)
- Partial metering (approx. 10% of viewfinder at center)
- Center-weighted average metering
EV 1.0 - EV 20.0 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
Exposure Control Systems
(1) Program AE (program-shift possible)
(2) Shutter-priority AE
(3) Aperture-priority AE
(4) Manual exposure
(5) Automatic depth-of-field AE
(6) Full Auto
(7) Flash Off
(8) Creative Auto
(9) Program AE with ambience selection
(10) E-TTL II autoflash program AE
- Evaluative metering, averaged metering
ISO Speed Range
Auto, ISO 100 - 6400 (in whole-stop increments)
- In Creative Zone modes, the maximum ISO speed (ISO 400, 800, 1600, 3200, or 6400) for ISO Auto can be set.
- With C.Fn-5-1 (Highlight tone priority), ISO 200 or higher will be set.
- No ISO speed expansion.
(1) Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
(2) AEB : ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
Auto AE Lock: Applied in One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering when focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE lock button
Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically controlled.
- Electronic 1st curtain. Only 2nd curtain mechanically controlled.
1/4000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec.
1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. delay
Compatible with Remote Switch RS-60E3. There is no wireless remote control sensor.
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism
Flash Metering System
E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock
Approx. 9.2/30 (at ISO 100 in meters/feet), Approx. 13/43 (at ISO 200 in meters/ feet)
Approx. 2 sec.
Flash Ready Indicator
Flash-ready icon lights in viewfinder
Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)
Flash Exposure Compensation
Up to ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Flash exposure compensation for built-in flash and Speedlite can be set with the camera.
E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE lock
Flash Exposure Compensation
±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
(1) Single shooting
(2) Continuous shooting
(3) 10-sec. self-timer
(4) 2-sec. self-timer
(5) Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
Continuous Shooting Speed
(1) JPEG: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
(2) RAW: Max. approx. 2.0 fps
(3) RAW+JPEG: Approx. 0.8 fps (averaged value)
(1) JPEG: 830 shots
(2) RAW: 5 shots
(3) RAW+JPEG: 1 shot
- When the image-recording quality is JPEG, continuous shooting is possible until the 4GB SD card (Canon standard test card) becomes full. However, if you use an SD card whose writing speed is slower than our test card or if the file size is larger than our standard test image, you might not be able to shoot continuously until the card becomes full.
- With RAW+JPEG Large/Fine, "BUSY" will be displayed. However, continuous shooting is possible at approx. 0.8 fps (averaged value).
* Varies depending on the subject, SD card brand, image-recording quality, ISO speed, drive mode, Picture Style, etc.
Still photo shooting and video shooting
2) Manual Focus
Real-time Evaluative metering with image sensor
EV 0 - EV 20 (At 23°C/73°F, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)
(1) Grid 1: Pair of vertical and horizontal lines
(2) Grid 2: 5 vertical and 3 horizontal lines
MOV (image data: H.264; audio: Linear PCM (monaural))
Approx. 222 MB/min.
30fps (29.97), 25fps
Continuous Shooting Time
Approx. 17 min.
Autofocus: Quick mode, Live mode, Face Detection Live mode; manual
Movie Program AE
- The ISO speed, aperture, and shutter speed (signal-accumulation time ranging from 1/30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.) are set automatically.
- Movie shooting in Tv, Av, or M mode is not possible.
±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
2.7-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 4:3)
Approx. 230,000 dots (320 x 240: QVGA)
Viewing Angle: 170°
Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese)
(1) Single image display
- Single image, basic information, detailed information, histogram display
- 4-image index and 9-image index.
- 1/10/100 images, shooting date, by folder, movies, stills, rating
On the detailed information and histogram displays, highlight areas with no image data will blink.
Erase protection can be applied/canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card.
Erase single image, erase selected images, erase all images on folder, erase all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images.
JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System
- RAW images printable.
- Movies cannot be printed.
Version 1.1 compatible
10 Custom Functions with 32 settings settable with the camera
Camera User Settings
My Menu Registration
Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered.
Hi-Speed USB-standard mini-B terminal for personal computer communications and PictBridge.
Video Out Terminal
1. Video OUT terminal: 1. 1080/60i, 2. 1080/50i, 3. 480/60p, 4. 576/50p
*Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3, or 4 to suit the TV.
2. HDMI mini OUT terminal: Type C (Switches automatically to suit the resolution)
Battery Pack LP-E10 x 1
* With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E10, AC power is possible.
Number of shots (approx.)
|Shooting Method||Shooting Conditions||Temperature|
|At 73°F/23°C||At 32°F/0°C|
|Viewfinder Shooting||No Flash||Approx. 800||Approx. 750|
|50% Flash Use||Approx. 700||Approx. 650|
|Live View Shooting||No Flash||Approx. 240||Approx. 230|
|50% Flash Use||Approx. 220||Approx. 210|
|Video Shooting||Total: 1 hr. 50 min.||Total: 1 hr. 30 min.|
Automatic battery level check when power is turned ON.
Battery level indicated in one of four levels on LCD monitor.
Provided. Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15 min.
Built-in secondary battery. When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for about three months.
* Recharge time for backup battery: Approx. 8 hours
Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 5.1 (W) x 3.9 (H) x 3.1 (D) in./ Approx. 129.9 (W) x 99.7 (H) x 77.9 (D) mm
Approx. 17.4 oz. / 495g (body only)
Working Temperature Range
Working Humidity Range
85% or less
If a problem occurs with a non-Canon lens attached to the camera, consult the lens maker.
Canon, DIGIC and EOS Rebel are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are registered trademarks or trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
- EOS Rebel T3 Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Eyecup Eh (not shown)
- Wide Strap EW-100DBIII
- Interface Cable IFC-200U/500U
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- EOS Digital Solution Disk and Instruction Manuals "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet
- 1-Year Refurbished Limited Warranty