Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw Multifunction Laser Printer
Out of Stock
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
Auto Replenishment Service
How to enroll
1. Enroll by clicking the checkbox prior to your purchase of an eligible printer.
2. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your service.
Click for more details
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Ink & Toner Automatic Replenishment Service
Recommended AccessoriesView All
Keep the momentum flowing and enjoy ultimate peace of mind. The imageCLASS MF731Cdw comes with a 3-year limited warranty11 and our award-winning 100% US-based customer service network, backing your printer — and business — with the quality and protection it deserves.
The 3-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. Print, scan and copy capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. Easy to use features such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, various mobile solutions and generous paper capacity, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves. Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 9 seconds or less2. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious duplex print saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits paper replacement interruptions.
The large, customizable 5-inch color touch panel allows you to navigate through features the same way you would on your mobile device. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can customize the settings to access the features you use most. The MF731Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office5. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability6, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Pairing your mobile device just got easier – simply scan the QR Code function on the MF731Cdw using the Canon PRINT Business7 app to connect wirelessly. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business7, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9 and Google Cloud Print™10. Using the Canon PRINT Business7 app, you can also scan hardcopy originals.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. The MF731Cdw provides generous, expandable paper capacity to keep up with your fast paced business output needs. With the front-loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet simplex automatic document feeder, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and optional 550-sheet paper cassette, your paper handling requirements are covered.4
The MF731Cdw uses less than 1 watt of energy in USB, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF731Cdw uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
FREE Standard Shipping (3-7 Day) When You Spend $100 or more on Laser Printers - Offer valid March 28, 2021 12:00 a.m. through May 1, 2021 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.