Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw - All-in-One, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
Keep the momentum flowing and enjoy ultimate peace of mind. The imageCLASS MF634Cdw comes with a 3-year limited warranty13 and our award-winning 100% US-based customer service network, backing your printer — and business — with the quality and protection it deserves.
The All in One, Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. Easy to use features such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, various mobile solutions and one-pass, two-sided scanning give your business the support and efficiency it deserves. Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 12 seconds or less2. Get high quality, crisp and bold color business documents as well as photos using V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology, which increases image sharpness and color vibrancy. Eco-conscious, all-mode duplexing saves you time, paper, and related costs, as well as limits interruptions so you can print, scan, copy and fax with ease.
The large customizable, 5-inch color touch LCD Panel allows you to navigate through features the same way you would on your mobile device. The wide screen is user friendly and easy to read, and you can customize the settings to access the features ou use the most. The MF634Cdw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office7. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct Connection capability8, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Pairing your mobile device just got easier - simply scan the QR Code function on the MF634Cdw using the Canon PRINT Business9 app to connect wirelessly. Enjoy a variety of easy to use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as Canon PRINT Business9, Apple® AirPrint®10, Mopria™ Print Service11 and Google Cloud Print™12. Using the Canon PRINT Business9 app, you can also scan hardcopy originals.
Manage device usage and color access for up to 300 IDs, using password protected Department ID Management. USB Direct Print allows you to print from and scan to that USB in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on a single page. With the front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder, 1-sheet manual feed slot, your paper handling requirements are covered.6 The one-pass, two-sided scan allows you to scan both sides of your document in a single pass through the duplex, automatic document feeder.
The MF634Cdw uses less than 1 watt of energy in USB, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF634Cdw uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 045 CMYK (CMY yields 1,300 sheets / K yields 1,400 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 045 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 2,200 sheets / K yields 2,800 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
- Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
- May vary depending on the output environment.
- Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
- Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
- Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
- Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
- Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.