Child's Play: Simple Tips for Photographing Children
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
Kids grow up in a snap. But take great photos of your children and you'll have beautiful keepsakes forever. Join blogger and photographer Jennifer Borget and see how there's more to taking great pictures than simply breaking out your smartphone.
Jennifer shares easy-to-follow hints, tips and advice, including:
- Basic DSLR camera settings and functions
- How to capture candid moments at home
- How to get a squirmy child to sit still (at least long enough for a photo!)
- Extracting natural smiles
- Great ways to compose a "good shot"
- Creating photos you'll want to print and hang on your wall
Don't let another milestone or memory pass you by. Learn to take better photographs today and you'll enjoy them forever.
- Introduction (1:23)
- Recommended Gear and Camera Settings (5:16)
- Composition and Backgrounds (4:56)
- Embracing the Candid (8:49)
- Working with Available Light (9:55)
- A Few Tips for Photographing Babies (10:22)
- On the Run: Photographing Toddlers (4:29)
- Two or More? Sibling Photo Tricks (4:20)
- Getting Yourself in the Photos (5:37)
- What Next? Saving and Sharing Your Memories (5:20)
Buy any 2 Online Learning courses and get 20% off, buy any 3 and get 30% off - Offer valid October 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. through October 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.