Child's Play: Simple Tips for Photographing Children
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course is for photographers who are comfortable with their camera and want tips on how to capture memorable photographs of children.
Kids grow up in a snap. But take great photos of your children and you'll have beautiful keepsakes forever. Join blogger and photographer Jennifer Borget and see how there's more to taking great pictures than simply breaking out your smartphone.
Jennifer shares easy-to-follow hints, tips and advice, including:
- Basic DSLR camera settings and functions
- How to capture candid moments at home
- How to get a squirmy child to sit still (at least long enough for a photo!)
- Extracting natural smiles
- Great ways to compose a "good shot"
- Creating photos you'll want to print and hang on your wall
Don't let another milestone or memory pass you by. Learn to take better photographs today and you'll enjoy them forever.
Lessons (Overall running time: 58:27)
- Introduction (1:23)
- Recommended Gear and Camera Settings (5:16)
- Composition and Backgrounds (4:56)
- Embracing the Candid (8:49)
- Working with Available Light (9:55)
- A Few Tips for Photographing Babies (10:22)
- On the Run: Photographing Toddlers (4:29)
- Two or More? Sibling Photo Tricks (4:20)
- Getting Yourself in the Photos (5:37)
- What Next? Saving and Sharing Your Memories (5:20)