CanoScan LiDE 220
Versatile Scanner with Upright Scanning and Send to Cloud Function
The CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and "Send to Cloud" functionality.1 The LiDE220 lets you upload images to the Cloud with remarkable ease. Providing a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, its vivid 48-bit color depth is capable of producing over 281 trillion possible colors. An Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE220 scanner also helps you work efficiently with five EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud1, or create a single or multipage PDF in a snap. It scans fast too, creating a letter-sized color scan in approximately 10 seconds.4 Plus, it comes with a stand to enable vertical scanning - accommodating workspaces of just about any size. And the Advanced Z-Lid™ Expansion Top extends up approximately one-inch and over the platen to let you scan large items, such as textbooks or other thick documents. The LiDE220 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 220 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.
2. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
3. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
4. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
5. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
6. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
7. Internet Connection required during software installation
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support.com for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
FREE Standard (3-7 days) Shipping and Handling - Offer valid November 24, 2019 12:00 a.m. through December 31, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer excludes: Bulk Orders, Professional Printers and Large Format Printers. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.