Canon Insider Guide: EOS Rebel SL2
Please agree to Terms & Conditions before adding product to cart
This course is for photographers looking to feel more at ease with the functions and controls of their EOS Rebel SL2 camera.
When it comes to upping your photography game, the EOS Rebel SL2 delivers powerful results. Join Canon expert Rudy Winston as he helps you get acquainted with the buttons, dials and menu features of your new DSLR camera, allowing you to progress at your own pace, starting with the basics.
In this course, Rudy provides a hands-on look at the Rebel SL2, offering a simple breakdown of the key functions that will come in handy for everyday shooting and capturing special memories.
Follow along as Rudy helps you:
- Get to know your camera's features, including the mode dial, Vari-angle LCD touchscreen and external controls
- Navigate and become familiar with your camera's menu settings
- Learn the advantages of connecting to your favorite smartphone or tablet device with a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® connection
- Work with different light sources to make your subjects pop
- Channel your artistic side with more than 20 creative filters and special scene modes
Whether upgrading your equipment or simply following your passion, the EOS Rebel SL2's easy-to-use features make it an ideal choice for beginner DSLR photographers.
Lessons (Overall running time: 51:58)
- Introduction (1:42)
- Exploring the Top of the Camera (3:51)
- Navigating the Mode Dial (7:00)
- Exploring the Back of the Camera (6:05)
- Exploring the Front of the Camera (1:36)
- Understanding the Menu System (4:33)
- Discovering Your Preference: Touchscreen vs. Dials & Buttons (5:29)
- Closer Look: Red Shooting Menu (5:18)
- Closer Look: Blue Playback Menu (3:13)
- Closer Look: Yellow Function Settings Menu (13:11)