The Journey Continues.
The EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You'll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand.
- LCD Size & Type: 3.0-inch
- AF During Video: No
- Viewfinder coverage: Approx. 95% horizontal/vertical at 0.87x
- Shutter Speeds: 30-1/4000 sec. & Bulb; manually settable in 1/3-, 1/2-, 1-stop increments
- Built-in Flash: No
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC Memory Cards
- Video Recording: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Number of Focusing Points: 9 9, Center AF point is cross-type
- Crop Factor / Image Sensor (CMOS): 1.6x (APS-C)
- Compatible Lenses: EF and EF-S Lenses
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.1 x 3.8 x 2.4 in.
- FPS: 3.4 fps
- Weight: Weight Approx. 16.9 oz. (Body Only)
- Megapixels: 15.1
- ISO Range: ISO 100-3200 (ISO 12800 via Custom Function)
- Battery Life (Camera Body Only): Viewfinder Shooting At 73°F/23°C: 550, Live View Shooting At 73°F/23°C: 190
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4
- signaturerequired: Y