PIXMA MG7120 White Wireless Refurbished
Photo All-in-One Printer
$119.99 Price Drop:$20.00
PCMAG.COM READER'S CHOICE AWARD FOR SERVICE & RELIABILITY
Logos are trademarks of Ziff Davis, Inc. A trademark of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license 2014-2015 Reprinted with permission. All Rights Reserved.
The PIXMA MG7120 also features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)3, which let you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. AirPrint4 allows you to print directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.5
The MG7120 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print6 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG7120 comes with My Image Garden7 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print6, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden7 also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM8 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.