PIXMA MG5520 Black Wireless
The PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced wireless1 inkjet photo all-in-one printer with a smart design delivering a combination of high performance and real convenience. Print beautiful, borderless2 photos up to 8.5" x 11" and crisp documents with remarkable quality. The MG5520 offers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you only replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tanks for easy replacement. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5520 lets you preview your images before you print, and correct your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
The PIXMA MG5520 features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)4, which let you print photos and documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from popular select online Cloud services such as, Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. AirPrint5 allows you to print directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly1 from virtually anywhere around your house.
The MG5520 also offers wireless Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper and can reduce paper consumption by up to 50%, helping you to save money and the environment. Full HD Movie Print6 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS, Powershot digital cameras and Vixia camcorders into beautiful prints! The Auto Scan Mode7 recognizes the type of original you’re scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings automatically. Quick Start helps you get going fast - just press the power button and you can begin inputting commands in seconds. And a Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG5520 also comes with My Image Garden8 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print6, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden8 also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.