PIXMA MG2924 Wireless
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
The PIXMA MG2924 is a compact Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers affordable wireless printing at home. The MG2924 offers a variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient. PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)1 lets you easily print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device. With its cloud printing function, you can print directly from your compatible mobile device using select online cloud services. And Google Cloud Print2 lets you print from wherever you are with applications you use every day. The MG2924 also accommodates optional extra-large ink cartridges, so you can enjoy more printing and fewer ink cartridge replacements. The affordable PIXMA MG2924 makes quality printing affordable.
2. Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
3. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required for compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
6. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
7. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. DPS over IP compatible device required.
9. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5,5S, 5C iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
10. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
11. Works edited by using this application cannot be displayed, edited, or printed without this application. Compatible with Android device of 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest version compatible with your current version of Android OS), iOS Devices of 7 inches or more using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows PC (excluding RT) using Internet Explorer 10 or later of Microsoft Modern UI version, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome version 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later.
12. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
13. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
14. Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
15. Internet Connection required during software installation.
16. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 or 10 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
17. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Offer valid October 1, 2014 12:00 p.m. through October 21, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.