PIXMA PRO-100 Refurbished
It's time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you've been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife 100+ system provides you with an amazing color gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of Canvas, Fine Art and Glossy Photo Papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
2. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS5.1, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8/9/10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7/3 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.12 or later.
3. Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2/CS3/CS4/CS5 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.
4. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
5. Photo print speed is based on the default setting of Canon genuine paper PP-201 or SG-201 using ISO/JIS-SCID N2. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used, etc.
6. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing areas follows: Plain paper, Photo Stickers, Fine Art Paper "PhotoRag™" Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching," other Fine Art Paper.
7. Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Results may vary depending on printer driver settings.
8. Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
9. System requirements vary by application.
10. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
Offer valid June 30, 2015 12:00 a.m. through July 7, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.
Offer valid July 1, 2015 12:00 a.m. through July 31, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Offer not valid on bulk orders. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.