PIXMA MX892 Wireless
Bring incredible quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increased productivity. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices. This also includes AirPrint2, which lets you wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. Cloud3 printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, and a Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to easily multi-task. This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels and reduce cost at the same time.
Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color resolution4 and 5 Individual Ink Tanks means incredible business document printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and scan. Maintain security standards by utilizing features to prevent misdialed fax transmissions and keep scanned files password protected.
The MX892 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful, borderless5 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5" x 11" in size. Your photo printing options now also include Full HD video6 while you also enjoy computer-less printing through compatible direct print options.
The MX892 delivers the tremendous business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your business to the next level. So, you can print business documents when you need to and photos when you want to.
2. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exception may apply. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, Airport Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
3. Subject to Terms and Conditions of Use of Canon image Gateway or Picasa Web Albums, depending on the service the consumer is using.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
5. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
6. Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
7. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
8. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
9. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC".
10. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
11. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
12. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
13. Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC,™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO,™ Memory Stick Duo™ and Memory Stick PRO Duo. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC,™ microSD™ Card, microSDHC,™ RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card,® xD-Picture Card® (Type M), and xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
14. USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
Offer valid May 1, 2015 12:00 a.m. through May 31, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer excludes Professional Printers, MAXIFY Printers, SELPHY Printers and Office All-in-One Printers. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.