PIXMA MG6420 Black Wireless
The PIXMA MG6420 is a superior wireless1 inkjet photo all-in-one printer delivering great performance and versatility. The MG6420 prints beautiful, borderless2 photos up to 8.5" x 11" and crisp documents with remarkable quality. The printer has a maximum color dpi3 of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks and the ChromaLife100+ system. And if a color runs out, you only replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tank for easy replacement. With a 3.0" LCD screen and built-in memory card slots4, the MG6420 allows you to preview, edit and print your images right on the printer - no computer needed!
The PIXMA MG6420 features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)5, which lets you print photos or documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as, Picasa Web Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. And with AirPrint6, you can print directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, no drivers needed. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.
The MG6420 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print7 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG6420 comes with My Image Garden8 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print7, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden8 also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.