1. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
3. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
4. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY or Picasa Web Albums, depending on the service the consumer is using.
5. Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intelï¿½ processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
6. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
7. Compatible memory cards include SDï¿½ Memory Card, SDHCï¿½, MultiMediaCardï¿½, MultiMediaCardï¿½ Plus, CompactFlashï¿½ Card, Microdriveï¿½, Memory Stickï¿½, Memory Stick PROï¿½, Memory Stick Duoï¿½ and Memory Stick PRO Duoï¿½. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSDï¿½ Card, miniSDHCTM, microSDï¿½ Card, microSDHCï¿½, RS-MMCï¿½, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Cardï¿½, xD-Picture Cardï¿½ (Type M), and xD-Picture Cardï¿½ (Type H).
8. USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
9. Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
10. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
11. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
12. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
13. Service available from the end of November 2011 or later.
14. Printer firmware update is necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exception may apply. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.