PIXMA MG3520 Black Refurbished
Out of Stock
The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts excellent print quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 using FINE print head technology. What's more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 features the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)3, which let you print photos or documents directly from popular online Cloud services such as, Picasa Web AlbumsTM, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, etc., with your mobile device using the free PPS app. In addition, PPS offers a host of other features that help enhance your productivity, as well as your fun. AirPrint™ allows you to print directly from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.4
The MG3520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print5 turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS or PowerShot digital cameras into beautiful prints! Plus, the Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you. And changing cartridges or adding paper is a snap with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer.
The PIXMA MG3520 comes with My Image Garden6 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print5, in one convenient software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your treasure trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden6 also helps you organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help to inspire your photo projects. In addition, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
- Requires the Canon Print App, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Certain functions require an internet connection. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported. Document printing for Android will be supported November 2013 or later.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using My Image Garden software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC".
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 or 10 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.