PIXMA iX6520 Refurbished
For those who seek a single function printing solution up to 13" x 19," the PIXMA iX6520 Inkjet Business Printer will seamlessly become a member of your office team. With superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1, you can confidently and easily print marketing materials that are a combination of text and graphics, large accounting spreadsheets or legal contracts all with crisp text. The iX6520 is also great for graphic designers printing posters, concept art, sketches and storyboards all with superb color and graphic detail. You'll also be able add to your business printing capabilities with free, exclusive downloadable templates including brochures, posters and ads.
Your photo printing options now also expand to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.2 If you're looking to customize your own web layouts, you'll enjoy Easy-WebPrint EX so you only print what you want, when you want off the web! And, the PIXMA iX6520's stylish, sleek exterior is sure to complement your work space.
2. Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intelï¿½ processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
4. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
5. Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
6. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
7. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
8. System requirements vary by application.
9. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canon.com/support for details.
10. To access CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM from a qualifying Canon printer, all of the software that came with the printer and the full set of compatible genuine Canon ink tanks must be properly installed.