Reliable color printing features in a compact design
Get both Canon quality and real-world practicality with the PIXMA iP2820 Inkjet Printer. The PIXMA iP2820 offers a compact design, so it fits almost anywhere. It offers many convenient features such as Auto Power On that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. And Quiet Mode lets you print at any hour without worrying about disturbing those around you. Got a big project? No problem. With the optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges, you can print plenty.
The PIXMA iP2820 also offers Full HD Movie Print, a feature that can turn HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, Power Shot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints.
2. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
3. "ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details."
4. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
5. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
6. System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
7. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 or 10 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
Offer valid November 1, 2015 12:00 a.m. through November 30, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer excludes PRO, MAXIFY, SELPHY, and Laser Printers. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.