imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Refurbished
Please accept the Terms & Conditions for accidental coverage before adding item to cart.
The color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw ensures efficiency with its 4-in-1 functionality. With print, copy, scan and fax capabilities you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With an array of easy to use features, such as the 7-line color LCD and Simple Solution Keys, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
The MF8580Cdw is equipped with features to help you keep up with the mobility of your lifestyle. With Canon Mobile Printing9 you can easily print a variety of file types from your iPhone® or iPad® and enjoy the convenience of different finishing options, such as two-sided printing and multiple copies. Additionally, the MF8580Cdw is Google Cloud Print™10 compatible, helping you to keep up with your on-the-go needs.
Easily navigate through the many features with the 7-line color LCD display. The clear, intuitive display ensures a smooth workflow, letting you focus on the most important tasks at hand. The Simple Solution Keys located on the control panel make scanning effortless and give you easy access to Eco-Copy options and Secure Print.
The MF8580Cdw is also equipped with a wide range of security features, such as Secure Print and Department ID Management. With Secure Print, users can be sure that their confidential documents end up in the right hands. Printed documents will not be released until a unique code is entered into the machine. Department ID Management allows you to control and monitor device usage, which can also help to reduce costs.
Your professional quality color documents are printed at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute1 in both color and black and white with a quick first print time of 14.3 seconds. With the Superior Color Imaging Technologies built into the MF8580Cdw your printed materials will be crisp and vibrant.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
9. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App store. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2
10. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
11. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported