The imageCLASS MF8280Cw has 4-in-1 capabilities - you can print, copy, scan and fax all from the same machine. The MF8280Cw is also equipped with an array of mobile capabilities, easy-to-use features and superior imaging technologies.
With mobility being a prominent part of today's workforce the MF8280Cw brings multiple solutions to the table. The MF8280Cw is compatible with the free Canon Mobile Printing9 app which allows users to print directly from their iPhone® or iPad®. Users can print a wide range of document types and have the ability to choose different finishing options. Additionally, the MF8280Cw is compatible with Google Cloud Print™10, allowing you to print documents on the go. The Direct Print feature provides the ability to plug in a USB and print your documents without even needing a PC.
In order to keep productivity an important part of your daily life the MF8280Cw features multiple easy to use options and simple supply replenishment. The 7-line color LCD display allows users to navigate seamlessly through the menu. You can also access scanning and eco-copy functions directly from the control panel with the Simple Solution Keys. With the front-loading 150-sheet paper cassette6 you can re-fill paper with ease. The cartridges can also be accessed in the front of the machine, with the Single Cartridge System you will only have one unit to replace when each toner runs out. The 50-sheet automatic document feeder allows users to feed multiple pages at a time, instead of just one, which can help to save time when scanning and copying.
Canon's Superior Imaging Technologies that are incorporated into the MF8280Cw provide brilliant, crisp output . With a print quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi you can ensure your office will experience the quality it deserves. These documents are printed in both color and black and white at speeds of up to 14 pages per minute1 with a quick first print time of 18 seconds or less2.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
4. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
5. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
6. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
9. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App store. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 5.1 - 6.0.
10. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update.
11. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™ - enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
Offer valid November 4, 2014 12:00 a.m. through November 27, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.