imageCLASS MF6180dw Wireless All-in-One Laser Airprint Printer Copier Scanner Fax
The Canon imageCLASS MF6180dw offers outstanding versatility and performance.
Combine all of your print, copy, scan and fax needs into one compact device with the imageCLASS MF6180dw. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is equipped with a broad range of features that can enhance productivity and improve office workflows.
Advanced technologies such as Secure Print and Send technology can help to enhance document control. With Secure Print users can be sure that their sensitive documents will only be released when a unique code is entered into the device, ensuring that the document will end up in the right hands. Send technology will allow users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes through email or file server. Additionally, the MF6180dw features Department ID Management, allowing device usage to be monitored and controlled.
With fast print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute2, a front-loading 250-sheet cassette3 and Single Cartridge System that combines all components including toner, drum and finishing unit users will have more time to focus on their daily tasks. For larger paper handling needs there is a 500-sheet cassette3 available. The MF6180dw supports a variety of printer languages including UFRII LT, PCL and PostScript Emulation.
The MF6180dw features a broad range of mobile capabilities for professionals that are constantly on the go. With Apple AirPrint™5 users can print directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Additionally, the MF6180dw is compatible with Google Cloud Print™6 which allows users to print from their mobile device or computer using Google Cloud Print enabled apps.
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.